Munich Medical Service offers its patients individualized programs of medical examination of the body in the best specialized university and specialized clinics in Munich
German diagnostics of diseases is considered the best in the world. The essence of the methods used during the examination is not only to confirm or exclude the patient’s diagnosis, but also to forecast his health for the coming years. This is achieved thanks to modern innovative technologies and leading specialists of the best clinics in Munich.
Examples of medical examination programs offered by our company:
- Preventive medical check-up
- Cardiac check-up
- Gastroenterological check-up
- Gynecological check-up
- Check-up of the musculoskeletal system
- Neurological check-up
- Pulmonary check-up
- Urological check-up
- Dermatological check-up
- Pediatric check-up
- Endocrinological check-up
We, the team of the company Munich Medical, offer you individual diagnostic programs of comprehensive medical examination, compiled by our medical specialists, taking into account your background, age, wishes, etc.
In the friendly atmosphere of comfortable clinics in Munich, you are expected to be examined by the best specialists and using the most modern technologies.
Our specialists develop individual medical diagnosis programs, including comprehensive examinations of the cardiovascular system, gynecological and urological examinations, and examinations of the lungs and the gastrointestinal tract. Special attention should be given to programs for the prevention of cancer. Programs are constantly being improved and aligned with the latest medical developments.
When organizing preventive examination programs, we can offer:
Based on your complaints and submissions, quick appointment of visits, if necessary, the next day
Full examination in the best specialized clinics and the best specialists in a particular disease
State-of-the-art medicine with high quality standards
Opportunity to start treatment immediately
Get a free consultation now +4917648300008
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that the Check-Up programs offered by us are primarily aimed at people who are experiencing a shortage of time, and therefore they allow us to combine short-term rest with in-depth clinical examination.
Depending on the wishes and preferences of patients, there is an opportunity to go through Check-Up compact business programs: Basis Check-Up, Express Check-Up, Business (Premium) Check-Up, Endo Stress Check-Up, Onko Check-Up, Fitness Check- Up
On the recommendation of specialists, the following diagnostic studies can also be performed:
• Ultrasound computed tomography (CT);
• Magnetic resonance imaging;
• PET - Positron emission tomography (early diagnosis of cancer)
• Virtual or endoscopic colonoscopy;
• Virtual or endoscopic bronchoscopy;
• Virtual or invasive coronary angiography;
• Virtual or invasive vascular diagnosis;
• Study of body metabolism;
• A test to identify the degree of excitability of the vagus nerve and its effect on the dynamics of the heart rhythm;
• Investigation of the elasticity of the lungs with the determination of their static and dynamic extensibility;
• BGA test (determination of the degree of blood oxygen saturation);
• Ultrasound and duplex arteries of the brain,;
• Ultrasound examination of the carotid arteries, including duplex scanning;
• Blood test for tumor markers
• Hormonal profile (including for the correction of sexual function);
• Encoded ultrasound of the pelvic and scrotal vessels;
• Sonography of the thyroid gland;
• Ultrasound examination of the joints;
• Prostate gland examination;
The duration of the proposed diagnostic examination from one day to five, depending on the state of health of the patient.
The duration of diagnostic prophylactic examinations or so-called check-up programs is 1-3 days on an outpatient basis.
For more information about the Munich Medical preventive screening programs available here. Of course, we will prepare for you a purely individual program taking into account your requirements and wishes.
Contact us by phone +49 176 483 0000 8, Email or Skype, we will try to help you as soon as possible.
By timely analysis of risk factors and the results of diagnostic studies, many troubles and troubles can be easily prevented, including heart attack, stroke, diabetes, or cancer. If the study reveals data that indicate one or another, while "barely noticeable" disease, the patient is offered further, more detailed, examination or treatment.